Monday 4 January 2010

Rainy Monday morning


and cloudy too so it was abit difficult to take a good photo. The stairs leading up to our loft is the only decent spot.
I like painting leaves. I'll be doing more of them. I'm not very good at finishing things off perfectly because I get very impatient and I want to see the end result. I have to learn to be abit more patient, hold back abit, don't get too anxious because I want to make it look good for others to see. This bowl is far from perfect. But it's done. And that's more than I could ask for with a baby to take care of.

2 comments:

shelley said...

this bowl is beautiful!! why don't you open an etsy shop?

:)
happy new year!

khairun said...

..because I'm not a savvy business woman like you Shelley!
...it's one of my goals for this year.

Glad you like it. Thankyou!