Tuesday 12 February 2008

Decided to add words and other bits and pieces. Covered up those dots on the head too....getting distracted by other things like my poetry and a short story, and teaching. Teaching is the normal part of my life. Everything else involves too much coffee, chocolate and being glued to the internet. And forgetting to eat three meals. Which is a very very bad habit.
There was something smelly in the fridge this morning so I think I should address that situation now.
 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Shez said...

Hi Khairun
Luv the title of your blog and my favorite color Red, looks good here.
Had to stop and make a comment on your wonderful Art piece , I really like her. I could never do this kind of work, well done. What mediums do you use?
Had a listen to some of your music, will have to give them a try I liked what I heard, but not familiar with the names.
Was surprised to see my Blog name on here, thank you, and hope to be around more now my computer problems of the past 2 months have been fixed.:)
Keep on with your art work!!! :)
Shez

khairun said...

Hi Sharon

Im really happy you liked it and that you came and had a look at my blog. Still early days both with the blog and with the artwork but Im feeling positive about it so far. Yours was one of the first blogs I had visited and I was really enouraged to keep going. You have some beautiful pieces which I could never do either! But I really love the way you manipulate the mediums you use, vibrant and full of life, particularly the floral pieces.
Great news about your computer:)
Khairun