Tuesday 27 January 2009

The pleasures of decluttering.

Over the last few days I had to deal with the prospect of some major changes to my personal life. They are good changes, but scary as I really dont know what to expect no matter how much I try to prepare for them. That's the reason why I have not been blogging of late.
But I have had lots of lovely ideas brewing inside me and over the weekend I did a serious case of decluttering in my studio. It felt so good to get all the junk out! We used to have this huge coffee table in the living room. Mr Ts favourite piece of furniture. With a highly planned schedule of pleading throughout the weekend, I managed to persuade him to have it in my studio. Now my living room is free of an elephant-sized coffeetable.Now I can see my carpet! And in the far end of my studio, lies a beautiful coffee-turned-worktable with all my drawing goodies. Lovely.
I'll post some photos once I get round to kicking my current habit of lying on my bed with the laptop on my legs to keep them warm. I sometimes have to will myself to get out of this position. Today is one of those days.

No comments: