Monday 5 January 2009

2008..What would I have done without you....

After 7 years of wondering, we finally did it, we got hitched!


A year where I finally let go of my fear of doing nothing with warm weekends in a little house overlooking the sea.


A year where we took up gardening from scratch, and enjoyed every minute of it, aphids and dirty fingernails included.


A year where I rolled up my sleeves, blew the dust off my brushes, and started drawing and painting to my hearts content.


A year where I finally figured out how to be me and be proud...


..of everything I do.

2 comments:

Vânicas said...

I love this post. Wonderful and glad it is what I can say.

Happy 2009 Miss Khairun***

P.S: Of course you can put my photos in your blog:-)....whenever you want!!!

khairun said...

Thankyou Vania :)) and I hope that 2009 opens many doors for you. You're a great girl who deserves great things in life.

Happy 2009!