Saturday 7 June 2008

Dreams in colour.


I can't even begin to tell you how inspiring it was to read this interview with the artist, poet and writer Dorothea Tanning. Ok, maybe I can but I wanted to be really British and say that just to annoy Mr T because he always thinks I sound too uptight. I love her gutsiness, her honesty and relenntless output of creativity. This interview gave me that warm feeling that you get out of pure and utter admiration.
Must stop gushing now and let you read it. And when I say 'you' I'm probably talking about you
Okay,for all the Nats out there perhaps I should give myself the credit of having a reader with a tangible human form of some sort but Im just not used to addressing my 'readers' like the more experienced bloggers do. I need to go to Blogging school and take blogging tests or something.

By the way,I got my recent sprinkling of random linking fun from Tollipop.I should also mention that shes a lovely artist too.

No comments: