Friday 6 June 2008

Why should diamonds be a girls best friend


...when you can have MAC? This morning I went all dewy eyed as I glanced across the endless rows of endless possiblities for endless ways in which I could 'enhance' my features. But with a very weary Mr T at my shoulder I thought it would be best to not perform a dramatic display of reckless spending on lots of colourful mush. Plus his need for a ciggy quadrupled when I went to the personal hygiene aisle at the supermarket. His face went as white as the pantyliners. Poor Mr T, he's been smokefree for three weeks now. I must never put him through such torment again. I must start getting my driving lessons sorted out so that I can do all my lady errands without him around. And he can put his feet up munching carrot sticks out of a cigarette pack.

Loved looking at these photographs of the objects artists collect on Poppytalk. I discovered it lastnight. I have my own collection of chipped mugs. But that kinda happened by accident. As so many other things in my life.

No comments: