Wednesday 11 June 2008

Hello Beautiful Bag

 There aren't enough reasons to use this in my book. I would take this to bed with me if I could. But Mr T would start to get worried and I guess I can understand that.
This is going to be my last post until I get back from London. Still got a lot of things to pack as is usually the case. Looking forward to hearing my mums plans for white horses with bells, an ice sculpture centre piece, and that dreaded beast: the pink balloon. Naturally, I will have a rather lengthy mother daughter chat with her.
I should have a truckload of photos when I get back so I look forward to snuggling up with Mr T for lots of ooohhhing and chuckling and 'Who's that?'
So I will be back again in a couple of weeks and a few more pieces in the not too distant future. I've got lots of ideas and thankfully a new full time position at work to pay for them too. Three cheers for more cash and less time! Hip hip hooray! Hip hip hoooray! Hip hip hoorayyyyyy!!

So..bye for now :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: