Wednesday 2 July 2008

More cake anyone?

  Its my party and Ill cry if I want to, cry if I want to, cryyyy if I want to...... cry with happiness I mean. My husband...yes husband since we are married!(well, according to the Shariah Muslim Council of the United Kingdom we are)As I was saying, my husband Mr T, surprised me with this little beauty! I could not believe what appeared from behind the giant cushion in our living room. Mr T pulled the cushion away like a magician and instead of a white rabbit there it was: a white singer sewing machine!!!! I have wanted this for sooo long and the daunting task of learning from scratch has now dawned on me. But I can't wait to use it! Im going to persevere in my plans to dress the world in gingham and polka dots. Okay..I ll go easy on the world and maybe inflict my curious imagination on a couple of cushions instead.
.......you would cry too if it happened toooo youuuuu!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Mónica said...

Try to buy some books, they reeealy help.
Recently i bought 'Burda - a Costura tornada fácil (sewing became easy), and i tought it actualy helps a lot.
There are many sites that help too, some of them with awesome free patterns.
Well, now it's up to you, good luck!...