Monday 18 May 2009

Everything's growing around here


and Im not just talking about our flowers (or my dental bills..eek.Wish I was in the U.K taking advantage of FREE dental for pregnant ones..grrrrr!). Those green trousers are the only pair that are willing to cooperate with me these days. Even when I sit down, they dont ride up into never-never land. Hooray for floaty tops though. Theyre all over the place this spring, making it ever so easy for me to find something comfy and pretty at the same time.

And heres my sketch for the painting in the nursery! I really like the colours and I cannot wait to get started on it, which will hopefully be next week after our Wednesday scan. It's almost been two months since we've seen him. Still convinced it's a chico, but after Wednesday, all shall be revealed!

2 comments:

Nx said...

Hey Khai,
Check out amycasey.com
I thought of her work when I saw this pic with all the houses. I think you'll like her stuff.
Google 'giclee print' for some info on printing. Apparently 'archival paper' is the way to go - it's the paper that Kawasaki and many others use for their prints.

khairun said...

thanks for the link Nats, Amys work really resonates with my current vision (houses and big heads lol) Will pop into my local print shop tomorrow and see what they can do for me. I already have fine art paper that I want the piece printed on. Hopefully they'll have the printer. Seeing as its a print shop they should!