Sunday 17 May 2009

Planning ahead...

I have been meaning to post my first water colour piece but I don't have access to my laptop right now. So no shifty camera work for today.
Lots of inspiring things fluttering about in my head (not to mention Mr Watermelon. He's doing cartwheels in response to my recent indulgence in carrot cake, and other things that would make my doctor tut tut rather alot). I am trying to figure out a way of having a few prints of my work sorted for friends and family, squeezing in lots of reading on starting an Etsy shop, and exciting conversations with friends who want to change the world.Or at least their own world. It's great having supportive people around you and none more so than your very own friends. I can't wait to get cracking on a few more pieces, start planning the wall painting in the nursery and finish my crochet baby blankets.
If there is anybody who can give me advice on making art prints I would be oh so grateful, whether I should get it done with a home printer, at a printer shop or an online service, as well as the best choice of paper, do let me know. Thankyou!

Will post those images soon, including a bonus belly pic!
Enjoy the rest of the weekend!

No comments: