Sunday 24 May 2009

latest cause for concern: Lindt orange dark chocolate

Today we bought our baby stroller! A very momentous occasion indeed if I don't say so myself. I've had to restrain myself from wanting to take it for a test run around the neighbourhood but Mr T, quite rightly, informed me that I would look mentally unstable if I did that. So I've had to make do with practicing how fast I can fold it up ( about 7 seconds..woohoo!) It's not one of those stroillers you need a driving licence for, no aerodynamic lightweight NASA certified poop-proof smugness about it. It didn't put a humungous dent in our bank balance either. A year and a half of saving (which meant downgrading on my shampoo and conditioner, using the same mascara for 15 years and giving up, once and for all, those lame reasons for a 'quick pop' into Mango)all going towards the miniature version of me and Antonio. Almost sounds like a freak science accident, set to escape the laboratories in September and invade our world in drool and poop and and a cute little sailor outfit (Mr T doesn't know about the latter of course. That would just finish him off for sure)

On a completely different subject to which I was'nt clever enough to link well to, over at Sofia Barão's blog, she is doing a fabulous giveaway of one of her charming necklaces. She's Portuguese and lives in Paris where she works as an artist. Her work ranges from some beautiful abstract paintings, sublime photography and pretty jewelry. I'm not in the slightest bit jealous at all... WHERES MY CHOCOLATE!!!! Just go to the link above and take part. I certainly have. :)