Monday 15 June 2009

Big ol' belly





I was seriously not intending to abandon blogging for as long as I have done, but I was out of town on a much needed week long break with the hubby and the sudden growth spurt of my little one has kinda distracted me big time, physically and mentally. I'm getting out of breath more ofteh, tired and just in an all round achy-whingy mood. Mr T is my angel though. In between watching his dvd collection of the Sopranoes he has treated me to lots of shoulder massages and reminding me of how bloomin fabulous I look. All in all, a good plan for husbands with achy-whingy wives. We spent the week with lots of home cooking, comfort style, reading plenty,beating Mr T in Monopoly (we found a 1954 edition covered in cobwebs in the back of a cupboard)and just having lots of quiet time together by the sea ,since thats all gonna be pretty much over in 3 and a half months time!)
Worked on the nursery today. Looking very bright and cheerful so far. I also got a little treat waiting for me in the mailbox from Sofia. One of her pretty wallpaper necklaces. Very whimsy and playful. If I weren't feeling so hefty I could probably see myself wearing it with a pale pink floaty number and jump up and down like the girl in the Lacoste perfume ad.

Hope all of you have a great day today, whatever you may be doing.I will try and enjoy my first day back at work from the break much bigger than I was when I left. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Sandy Mastroni said...

The nursery wall looks wonderful ..... keep going !
Lucky baby !
Hope you are feeling well today !

khairun said...

Thanks Sandy!