Wednesday 5 August 2009

The abandoned blog

I dont know why I cant just get off my backside and pay more attention to this blog of mine. Oh wait, I know why. My little bubba is now a very big bubba which means getting off my backside requires an effort of Herculean proportions. Getting out of bed is another daily source of amusement for my husband too. Once I start my maternity leave I will get back on track with this blog and a million other things on my crazy nesting inspired to do list.
Being damn huge does have its perks though. I do get to play the pregnancy card for alot of useful things like jumping cues and having bags carried for me. At work I have taken plenty of snack breaks throughout the day, and a designated space in the office to put my feet up. The joys of pregnancy! Im fortunate enough to have alot of support from my colleagues at work.

Anyway, it is only a matter of time now before my life, and Mr Ts, is turned upside down and inside out and back to front by our bubba. I have a 4D image of him which, when I get round to it, I will scan and post on this abandoned blog, taken hostage by a whole lotta babytalk and not enough art!

New thing Im doing... YOGA! Loving it at the moment. Gets me stretched in all the right places!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Poor blog...