Thursday 13 August 2009

My pain threshold has been officially tested

by the infamous leg cramp. It is what footballers get actually. I guess that is the only thing I have in common with Christiano then. Which is a shame since I would rather have in common a molecule of his current bank balance. And an autograph for my nephew. I spent most of this morning in bed sounding like my vacuum cleaner in a bad mood. Which sounds abit like this: ghhbbheehhhhhhhhaaaaaeeeeee!!!!!!!! Followed by the frantic plea to 'rub my leg, rub my leg RUB IT NOWWWW!!!!!!', putting Mr T in a clear state of shock because of waking him out of a dream where a vacuum cleaner was chasing him down the streets and screaming ghhbbeehhhaaaaaaaa!
So with my feet propped up and feeling like I just want to roll over and pass out for a few blissful YEARS I took the day off work, much to the delight of my boss who is now having to find a way of doing my classes.
Hoping tomorrow will be better.

No comments: