Monday 24 August 2009

Maternity leave has officially started!

And what better way to spend the day than wash lots and lots of teeny tiny baby clothes, set up the bassinet for the first few months of Mr Magoos life ( I have now decided to call him Mr Magoo whenever the mood strikes me. I hope to God this child of mine doesn't develop issues because of his mothers obsession for pet names) and the most essential thing of all which I have proudly ticked off my todo list: a crocheted mobile. Well, it consists of different coloured crocheted circles hanging off bits of string from the ceiling lamp. I will post a picture of it. Just not now. Since I don't have one yet. But tomorrow morning, and when I say morning I mean probably around 7 since that has been my current abnormal behaviour these days. My daily dash to the loo. Mr Magoo is making his way down and he needs space! Enough said. So a picture of my mobile-type-thingy will be coming hot off the press. tomorrow. Lukewarmish.

No comments: