Monday 28 September 2009

This took nine months to make


On the 24th of September, at 6.35pm I gave birth to a healthy baby boy after a not so easy delivery.I'll be taking a break from my blogging for obvious reasons. Bringing this little one into the world has been the most challenging experience I have ever had, yet I know theres so much to be thankful. Anyway, before I start bawling my eyes out thanks to the hormonal hurricane Im being subjected to, Im trying now, with each step, to make my way into the world not just as Khairun, but as Isaacs mama.

9 comments:

Erika Lee @ A Tiny Rocket said...

Congrats! He is beautiful and perfect. I love his little outfit :)

Anonymous said...

Nats just told me the news, but I kind of figured out from the blogger hiatus that you were delivering. Congratulations to you and Mr T!

Sandy Mastroni said...

CONGRATULATIONS
welcome Isaac
I am so happy for you !
He's beautiful
God bless you and your new family

shelley said...

congratulations, Khairun! Isaac is gorgeous!
xooxoxox

Nx said...

Congrats Cabritas! Does he have blue eyes? He looks like your mum. No rush regarding the phone call just wanted to be sure the both of you were OK. You and the T sounded as if you were still in a state of shock lol. Talk soon xxx

Flower Girl said...

He is so beautiful. Congratulations! My friend sent me a card when I found out I was pregnant with Anabelle that said:

"When you're sitting in the kitchen at 3am warming the formula and crying with the baby because only one of you wants to sleep, just remember that this is still...
the best thing you've ever done."

I love it. Pretty much sums it up.
xoxo

khairun said...

Thanks everyone :) I feel really loved reading the comments and Im sure Isaac does too. Feeling less and less like a zombie and more human as each day goes by. It helps having a baby that allows me to have a shower everyday, THANK THE LORD!

FG - It helps to know im not the only one :)

cláudia said...

We finally found Wally:)

mb said...

my daughter was born on this same day in 2003. a special day indeed.