Saturday 19 December 2009

Baby it's cold outside!



Mr Hubster, don't you think he's abit too young for that cup of Joe??



I'm going to take an eensy weensy blogging break.
Have a lovely week with all the festivities. Thankyou for stopping by, for reading my thoughts, for making my ramblings feel like they're not just being thrown into the void, for spurring me on in my creative meanderings, and above all (there has to be an above all) thank you for getting me through it. You know what I mean.
Lots more to come next year (like my new obsession with papier mache sculpture, knitting and recycled art!)and my continued documentation of how humungous Isaac is getting.

cheerio!

1 comment:

Vânia said...

Hello Kay!!

I wish a happy Christmas for all the family, full of love and joy for all:-)