Tuesday 8 December 2009

Monkey sees!..when he has his goggles on that is.


In between trying to get my monkey to poop and barely being alive at 7am on Sunday mornings, I haven't put alot of thought into this post. Most of it went into my last one for which I get a comment written in Chinese. Surprisingly enough, I don't speak Chinese. Surprisingly enough, I'm not going to start learning it anytime this century. So I will continue to do the glaringly obvious, and that is to post more sickenly cute pictures of my poor little constipated monkey. Even with the mayhem thats going on his belly, he still manages to entertain. Awww bless.

2 comments:

Ziggy said...

Awww affaaaaa hes so cuute! Can't believe your taking advantage of his cuteness and putting goggles on him! XXX

Flower Girl said...

there aren't even words...
:)