Monday 5 November 2007

Fruity...

Ever noticed how beautiful the centre of a piece of fruit looks? I spent my weekend attempting to stock up on my fruit intake .I ate too many Portuguese sweets last week...(all of which went so well with my midnight Oprah schedule and a pair of comfy home socks too...) I liked doing this particular sketch in homage to the humble fruit and it got me thinking about doing a whole series of 'cut up fruit and veg' with the look of an anatomical diagram. Lets see whether I actually get started on this idea or get sidetracked by something else entirely.......
Strange thing I should mention now but all my favourite fruits (even though I find myself trading them for Maltesers) begin with the letter P... peaches,pears,papaya,pineapple.....hmm. Not quite Twilight Zone worthy but wierd to little ol' me..
Posted by Picasa

No comments: