Monday 27 April 2009

Homers long lost cousin from Mexico


Back to doodling again. Im on a mission. The mission is to draw girls with extraodinarily gigantic heads and yellow skin. Funnily enough, my creative fancies are back from their long vacation on the moon. I must have enticed them somewhat with my increased activities in the kitchen. Since I'm eating so much. Had a go at making my very first batch of parathas this weekend.ONE WORD. CLARIFIED BUTTER. HEAVEN......The after effects of having my cooking expert of a friend staying this month has left all my hand towels smeared in turmeric (and for those who know, turmeric stains are absolute hell to take out)the smell of garlic wafting down the streets of our neighbourhood.
I'm getting bigger by the week, and yet I'm still not sure how much of it is food and how much of it is our bubba. Anyhows, I'm feeling good these days. Reorganised my studio again ( for the 10th time). Still want to make sure I have my own space amongst all the preparations for the baby. I'm also planning on doing a wall mural in the nursery. Something verging on earthy and natural. I will reveal my plans very soon!

Have a smashing week people.

2 comments:

Nx said...

Arghhh Mexico is haunting me lol. Love this one though, he looks like a Juan Pedro Domingues. A mural will be awesome. Glad to see your back doodling again. I've joined an etching and a life drawing class so will be putting up my weekly offerings from Sat.

khairun said...

At last!