Monday 21 April 2008

I said I wouldn't

  but I just have to show it. I'm so happy with the green tones and the overall arrangement of swirly foliage. The tricky part will probably be the hummingbirds. I spend alot of time staring at my work to sort out what colours I want to choose rather than having a set of colours arranged before hand. It's abit spontaneous but I find that it works for me. Just to go with the flow and see where it takes me. I've learnt alot from this repainting, it has made me a much more patient person, appreciating attention to detail and the enjoyment of a work in progress rather than the desire to just finish it and hang it up. There was a vast amount of wasted paint in both this repainting and the previous one (my garden of earthly desires). Very much a case of lesson learnt.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

khairun said...

Thankyou very much for taking the time to comment. Im glad you like my blog too.
I will gladly include you in my bloglist.

all the best

Khairun