Friday 18 April 2008

A very stressed bride to be


Did I ever mention I was getting married? Probably not. Half the time I forget to write about myself when I post things on this blog. I'm not very good at maintaining an air of artistic mystery so why bother trying? Well Miss Khairun will indeed be getting hitched this summer, and in respect towards both my love for all things Portuguese and and all things Bengali, I'm going to have two weddings! A Bengali wedding in London with my closest friends and family, and a Portuguese wedding in Lisbon, with as many bitesized meat pastries as you can eat. They have a thing about pastries around here. This is not a veggie-friendly country at all.
So the number of things I have to organise are running about in my head and giving me headaches. I had a Toblerone meltdown lastnight. Not a very good idea since I'm supposed to be on a pre-wedding diet. And I still haven't painted either. Miss Khairun has to get her act together and start being more focused and less with the under hypnosis look that I've been having recently.
And no more Toblerones either. Especially if I want to look like her. Along with the right lighting too. and make up. And very generous parents.

No comments: