Wednesday 27 August 2008

I have html codes coming out of my

nether regions. As you may have noticed, there have been a few changes around these neck of the woods. Honey and the Moon is under construction. Big time. And it is all being executed by me. Mr T has remained absent throughout this huge undertaking. Hes just thinking about his own safety.
If I can do something nifty with the title, add a spot of colour here and there, upload a patterned background...I have smoke coming out of my ears, Im rocking back and forth and pulling out my hair.. my eyes are glazed over by all those letters and numbers and punctuation marks that I normally never use but should....I have SEEN THINGS I tell you!! I have seeeeeen things.....

Three hours of this. Surely this is not good for the average human being.

No comments: