Wednesday 13 August 2008

What you see here is something called...

artists block. The dreaded thing struck me down a few days ago hence the lack of blogging and creating. My desk is a mess of things that could be going somewhere and things that are frankly going to the bin. My sewing machine is still sitting at the corner giving me the guilt trip and whilst writing this I have just chewed the sticker on my apple. Dont you just HAAATTTE it when that happens? Anyway at least I got abit of reading done over the weekend, something I havent done in a while, and the flowers on my verandah are lookin alot perkier these days too.
I bought a whole load of synthetic stuffing for my future fabric sculptures (which basicly means random inanimate shapes because I havent got a clue how to make dolls like the fabulous Miss Kirsten and Elsita) 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: