Wednesday 24 September 2008

A dull grey morning

But I tried to brighten things up with lashings of yellow. Despite the sad looking lady. I like where this latest piece is taking me. Each day it seems to transform into a new picture, beyond what I visualised it to be. I like painting in this way, when there are no set plans as such,and everything just develops at its own pace, surprising me along the way. I would like to do a giveaway shortly just as a thankyou to all of the artistbloggers that have inspired me and as a way to give back a little something to the universe*. It may indeed be this piece but I will keep you informed about the when and how.

*friends and family might come in helpful here!

 

p.s sorry for the blurry shot. Too much coffee I think.
In the meantime, I wish you a wonderful Wednesday
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is a gorgeous piece! i love the yellow!

(i tried to leave a comment last night but my internet program was having some hiccups, if this is my 2nd one please ignore)
:)

khairun said...

Thankyou Shelley, particularly for your commenting endeavour
:D

Vânicas said...

I adore this drawing in "yellow way".
It's amazing how your work is increasingly awesome!!!

khairun said...

thanks Vania! :)))