Wednesday 15 July 2009

Im gonna put this picture up where I can see it

So that I can remind myself of my true hot mama qualities. Right now Im hot, but in the sweaty sense. Swollen feet included. I got this lovely gift from Natalie. A late birthday gift. Late birthday gifts are great because just when you think your day to celebrate has long gone, you suddenly get a couple more gifts waiting in the woodworks. So it was a lovely surprise. Thanks Nat!
I am still waiting for a few more people to take part in my giveaway! Where are you folks?! Perhaps Miss Wizard is alittle scarier than I had expected. Well, she remains in my studio and she will not stop asking me where she's going on Friday. Wherever it is, Im sure she will be looked after well. :)
 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ms Wizard knows exactly where she's going... Auntie Lex's!!!

khairun said...

lolol

Nx said...

Im glad she reminds you of your hot mama qualities lol.
Miss Wizard is going to the right place where she will be truly appreciated