Monday 20 July 2009

Zaitoon

In Arabic she's an olive. And a very special olive too because she's my baby sister and she got married over the weekend, so shes not such a baby anymore. I tried my very best to distract myself with other things just so that I wouldn't get too sad about not being there. But it was a difficult task let me tell you. Being 31 weeks pregnant (only 9 weeks to go!) my hormones are currently in a 24 hour rave. Theres just no let up with the feelings of elation and downright despair! I was devastated that I couldn't go.
But I take heart in the knowledge that my beautiful sister is out there in the world, doing her thing, strutting her stuff, and making the people around her happy, just by being happy herself. She literally organised our entire wedding last year back home in London without any hint of regret, since it was all a very last minute affair (a long and winding road of a story!)That was the last time I saw her. Can't wait to see her again, and hopefully it will be during my maternity leave from September.
Enjoy your honeymoon sis!
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: