Friday 10 July 2009

A spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down...

Look at my delicious cake. Professionally photographed too!

There has been a cloud hanging over us at work these last few weeks. Unprecedented changes has led to a general sense of doom and gloom. Cake. Just what the doctor ordered. Chocolate raspberry pavlova. Not as pretty as Nigellas, mine collapsed as soon as i took it out of the oven, but it went down a treat! I have made this a couple of times already and it makes people smile. That makes me smile too.

Alright alright, here's what it really looked like, run over by a lorry it seems.

2 comments:

Nx said...

Lol the photos alone made me smile. I actually believed that you were responsible for the first cake, that somehow you'd become a culinary master. I was just about book me cheap flight on easyjet. As long as it tastes good who gives a damn. I hope my soon-to-arrive package cheers you up x

khairun said...

and it did!