Monday 13 October 2008

and the winner is...

Monica! I am thrilled that my piece will start its new life in Alentejo, and with a crochet extraodinaire too. Just send me an email with your contact details at khairunsmoon@gmail.com and it will be heading your way!
With all the inspiration and positive energy that the last two weeks have given me, here's a sneak picture of what I'm working on at the moment.
I've also made a crochet bracelet! It turned out a little shorter than I expected so it's going to be for Mr Ts darling 5 year old neice. I just have to snatch her away from her busy schedule(ballet,swimming,cello!) to be my very first 'hand model'. I just hope it fits her! It took me ages! And I hope she doesn't expect me to pay her either!

 


A big thanks for all those who participated in my giveaway.
Knowing me, I'm sure it won't be the last!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Mónica said...

Thank you sooooooooooooo much!
I' the lucky one!!!!!!
:))))))))
YEY!