Saturday 11 October 2008

Baguette anyone?

Picture me wearing oversized sunglasses, heels and a black shift dress Hepburn style, with Mr T sporting a tortured artist beard (abit like Goerge Clooney but with a major career change) and a tattered book of Baudelaires poems in one hand, walking down the streets of Paris. That's where I am right now as I listen to this divine duet between Juliette Greco and Feist. I'm going through some major Parisian mind control so a song like this makes sense to me whilst Mr T has to shake my shoulders crying "Khairun don't listen to the voices! You are not French, do you hear me??"
Putting my insanity aside for a moment, Mr T does his best to bring musicians like these to Portugal. For the past four years he has introduced me to a whole gamut of sounds as lovely as these. Juliette Greco will be playing on October 14th at Casa de Musica OPorto and October 16th at CCB in Belêm. I wish Mr T the best of luck with this French catch (don't get any french ideas Mr T!)

No comments: