Sunday 19 October 2008

a little black number

Heres another one in black, with a little pink rose. I'm starting to get the hang of it now. Mr T took this rather thoughtful shot of us hand in hand as we went for our Sunday walk downtown. We're the sort of couple that indulges too much in comforting things. This morning for instance,we watched four episodes of The Sopranoes back to back. We really need to go out abit more.

Hope you like it. I'm going to do a couple more for the friends who fully support my old fashioned tendencies.

 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

very cute bracelet!
have you thought of opening an etsy shop?
with your paintings?
so people who love them could buy them?

;)

khairun said...

Thanks Shelley!
I have been thinking about. Im still experimenting with alot of things and I have an endless list of things that I would like to try. Im not a very focused person!

But who knows..maybe I'll give it a go!

:)

Nx said...

Stop being so cute...bleurgh! :P