Thursday 16 October 2008

This took me HOURS....

but it was after all, my first stab at crochet. Not only was it time consuming (I was following an instructional video on youtube) but with so much concentration going on I practically turned into a mute.Now all I keep hearing in my head is 'chainstitch 5, yarn over, double crochet....'
This dainty little prom style corsage did not fit the equally dainty wrist of my 5 year old neice! I have to find a 2 year old or even younger to see if it fits them instead. But if I don't want to scare little girls with my crochet induced mute madness, I could just make it longer and give it back to my neice.
 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Nx said...

I'm proud of your crotchety ways, it's pretty, shame it didn't fit your niece.

brianf@ozonline.com.au said...

did you get my email re crochet ?
Brian