Monday 16 March 2009

Aqua Therapy


Spent the weekend out of Lisbon. It was a glorious day. We took advantage of it by going for long(ish) walks by the sea. I tried to take some decent photos but out of all the fuzzy ones this was the only one that I liked. Coming here gives shape to the day yet, each time we return to Lisbon I'm back to my befuddled self.

I have calmed down alot thankfully since my last post, though to be honest, I think it was only Mr T who exclusively bore the brunt of my drama. Mostly after work when I was 1.Hungry 2.Upset because of said hunger and 3. An unpleasant combination of both 1.and 2. topped off with tiredness.

I do appreciate the suggestions given to me, on how to take care of myself during this ginormous change in our lives. I really really do. And I confess that I have invited alot of these snippets of wisdom from mothers who know by asking for them. Though, having a facial expression remarkably similar to my students when trying to explain phrasal verbs to them certainly helped. That vacuous run that by me again would you? expression. I do the same thing when I'm hungry. Or not listening. Or watching TV commercials.

I guess it's all part of the journey. With any luck, a gorgeous, hip and happening, put-together mummy-to-be will materialise along the way.

No comments: