Thursday 12 March 2009

The creative craving

I've mentioned before the reasons why alot of my plans for painting have been put on the back burner. I get up sickeningly late most weekday mornings because I simply feel totally exhausted, followed by starvation of a kind that I never thought existed. Then I start a process of dithering which involves me making a mental list of things I need to do and haven't done yet, or things I think I need to do and in fact have done. I write random things for this blog, read and comment on a few others so that by midday I've got plenty of time for my routine dash to work (I'm an English teacher incidentally, although you'd probably never believe it with the amount of typos I make). Picture me searching for my house keys, checking the ovens off eventhough I didn't use it, back of my skirt still up my tights, blusher on one cheek (my face that is). Thats me. Pregnant and clearly not put together.

So help me God I will get back to the painting, if not for me, then for the sanity of my future satsuma.

3 comments:

Mónica said...

Oh my dear, you're pregnant!
I didn't realise!!!
I've been trouble commenting in your blog, i don't know if i'm the only one or not. It seems my last comments didn't arrive.
In other way... i'm so glad for you, this is a moment so special and wonderfull, i know you'll find it like this too.
My best wish for you? That the baby (he? she?) arrives to this world with health, that's the best we have. The rest comes later.
But for now... enjoy the moment.
It's unique!...

khairun said...

Thankyou so much my dear! Your words mean alot to me at this crazy time in my life right now!

I will try to find out what the problem is with the commenting. What a shame youve been having difficulties..

khairun said...

I'm trying a pop-up window for the commenting. Let me know if that helps in any way

:)