Monday 30 March 2009

My very first short story

which I have proudly posted here called Samosas for Tea. I loved the writing process and the way it seemed to take root the more time and attention I gave it. I would love to take the idea behind this story further, play around with it abit more, which the short story format doesn't allow me to do. There was a fair amount of nail biting after I hit the 'post' button. Worried that I'd be publicly booed off the online stage of budding writers, 99% of whom, could probably teach me a thing or two about how to, well, write. So I can't tell you how ecstatic I was to be given a review, a very thoughtful and detailed one too. She thought it was 'charming'. Yeah! I can't believe I wrote something charming! I never knew I had it in me to do charming. Not ever.
If you wish to peruse further, I have alot of my poems posted there too. Just click on the name Francoise (my sultry French pseudonymn) and with a little baited breath, behold! A list of my poems! The good, the bad, and the damn right stinky.

Enjoy and do let me know which ones you liked. I like to know these things you see. People. Reading. My work. Wow.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My problem is of my own making -- I don't always remember my sign in details !!

Brian aka patterjack aka greygum

Unknown said...

I am also , I think , sylvia for google mail. Please do not ask why I changed sex !!!!

I ought to have more sense -- and not keep changing my usernames , as I forget them and the password .

I'd laugh , but it ain't funny -- it's annoying

Brian

khairun said...

lol